Naomi Campbell bursts out laughing when asked about Kim and Kanye's Vogue cover

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Naomi Campbell has graced countless Vogue covers during her 28-year modelling career.
And the 43-year-old beauty seemed less than impressed by US Vogue's decision to put Kim Kardashian and Kanye West on the cover when she appeared on Australia's The Morning Show on Tuesday.
When TV host Kylie Gillies asked Naomi what she thought about the cover, the supermodel burst into a fit of laughter.
'I'm a fashion model': Naomi Campbell hinted that she was unimpressed by US Vogue's decision to put Kim Kardashian and Kanye West on the cover
'I'm a fashion model': Naomi Campbell hinted that she was unimpressed by US Vogue's decision to put Kim Kardashian and Kanye West on the cover
‘I do not want to comment,’ Naomi said.

‘Because I’m a fashion model and I’ve been working for 28 years and when you get a Vogue cover it’s a build in your career, it’s a stepping stone to achieve that.
‘And you know I’m a fashion model so what more can I say.’
Kylie then asked: ‘So you think Kim and Kanye haven’t earned the right to be on the cover?’
Naomi responded carefully, saying: ‘Those are your words, I’m being politically correct.
‘That’s Anna Wintour’s choice to put them on the cover of her magazine, who’s to question it.’
Naomi also hit out at Nicole Trunfio, her fellow mentor on modelling show The Face Australia.
On KIIS FM's Kyle and Jackie O Show on Tuesday morning she described the 28-year-old Aussie beauty as 'disrespectful'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Label

My Ping in TotalPing.com