I Still Love You! John Dumelo’s Alleged Wife Writes Him On ‘Their Anniversary Day’

Monday, March 10, 2014

Oh dear! Harrina Alexander who claims she is married to John Dumelo and even posted their marriage certificate online last year is not giving up yet on him. Though John denied the marriage and said it was for a movie role, Harrina said John was lying and he had better come out with the truth. Anyway, today is supposed to mark their marriage anniversary, and Harrina writes John an open letter. You see this is why I love Naija, there’s no way a lady would be claiming she is married to a popular actor, and her friends won’t come up with more evidence against him. You no go try am now. When evidence go full ground? Lol…read her message and see more beautiful photos of her after the cut. Poor Harrina!

To my husband on our anniversary march 11, 2014.
When I look back at how we began;
the laughter and love that we shared,
I smile at all the ways we loved and we dared
to dream of a wonderful future together
and how we promised this was forever
And I try to recall the moment when
things started to change;
Just what it could’ve been
to cause our happiness to slip away,
And though I may never find the answer
I do know one thing for sure;
I still love you now
as much as I did then
and I don’t know how
but we can get through this
I’m not ready to give up on us
You’re still my one true love
To my husband John Dumelo
All I want for this anniversary is for you to
Be honest to everyone about our marriage.
You keeping silent and going around telling
Everyone you are not married is not being a good
Role model as you call yourself.
People look up to you, I am asking you this from my

Heart be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Label

My Ping in TotalPing.com